Many Europeans help vaccine passports however are divided whereas touring
Lyon, France – Euronews, the main worldwide information channel in Europe which lately launched Euronews Journey, revealed the outcomes of a unique survey carried out by Redfield & Wilton Methods for Euronews in Germany, France, Italy and Nice Britain, analyzing the attitudes of Europeans in direction of journey and vaccination passports:
- A big proportion of respondents in all areas strongly help or help the introduction of the so-called vaccine passports: 53% in Germany, 65% in Italy and 69% in Nice Britain, with a decrease proportion in France (39%)
- Opponents or strongly against the measure are within the minority: 25% in Germany, 32% in France, 19% in Italy and 12% in Nice Britain.
- A couple of fifth of respondents neither help nor oppose the initiative.
- 55% in Germany, 63% in Italy and 69% in Nice Britain say they might be able to put on this vaccination passport for “all circumstances”.
The French are extra divided: 31% would carry the certificates in all circumstances, 31% just for worldwide journey and 38% wouldn’t carry the passport in any respect.
- The British help or strongly help prohibit international journey solely to those that have been vaccinated in opposition to the virus (69%); help that falls to 35% in Germany, 42% in France and 40% in Italy.
- 4 in ten members in Germany, France, Italy and Nice Britain say they do not plan to journey anyplace for trip this 12 months (Respectively 46%, 43%, 39% and 46%).
- When planning to journey, the outcomes paint a combined image:
French and Italian respondents want to journey inside the nation (27% and 39%, respectively, mentioned they might journey inside the nation) with a minority inclined to go overseas (18% and 13%, respectively).
Germans are divided: 21% plan to journey inside the nation and 21% want to go overseas. A small minority (12%) say they intend to do each.
In Britain, 25% mentioned they might journey inside the nation and 20% mentioned they might journey overseas.
For detailed outcomes, please see the tables under. You will discover data on the survey methodology on the finish of this press launch.
To what extent, if any, would you help or oppose the introduction of a vaccination passport to confirm that an individual has been vaccinated?
Would you be ready to hold a “vaccination passport” with you to indicate that you’ve got been vaccinated?
To what extent, if any, would you help or oppose limiting abroad journey solely to those that have been vaccinated in opposition to the coronavirus?
Are you at the moment planning to journey for trip sooner or later this 12 months?
- Sampled inhabitants (s): Eligible voters in Germany, France, Italy and Nice Britain
- Pattern sizes: Germany: 1,500 | France: 1,500 | Italy: 1,500 | Nice Britain: 1500
- Sampling technique: Consultant samples have been chosen by registered panel suppliers.
- Fieldwork dates: Germany: 25.02.2021-27.02.2021 | France: 25.02.2021-26.02.2021 | Italy: 25.02.2021-26.02.2021 | Nice Britain: 1.03.2021
- Interview technique: On-line Net Survey
- Language: All surveys have been carried out within the respective nationwide language of every nation.
Telephone: +33 (0) 428670536
Ship an e-mail